LATEST Milk (EPHESIANS)
Sundays at 10 am (MST)
LATEST Meat (LUKE)
Sundays at 2.30 pm (MST)
What OTHERS freely say about C.A.M.P.U.S
Beginning in 2006 under a couple different names, CAMPUS Gatherings have meet on a weekly basis (Sundays) for one reason – to study the Word of God in a contextual, verse by verse, expository fashion. What makes CAMPUS Gatherings unique are the following foundations:
- The pastor/teacher presents information with the understanding that he/she may be incorrect.
- As we maintain that the faith is entirely subjective all hearers are free to reject anything the pastor/teacher presents.
- Services include prayer, singing Bible verses set to music, sitting in silence, then a teaching from a verse by verse expository teaching of the Word followed by an open Question/Answer/Comment period by the hearers. We close with prayer.
- All versions of the Bible are welcome, all people, all views, all lifestyles, all the time.
- There are no memberships, no special causes, no collections (or tithes) taken and no professed authority of any kind by the pastor/teacher.
- All people are free to live their lives and spend their time and resources as they see fit.
- There are no official mid-week services or programs. The Christian life is to be lived in the world with all people.
- CAMPUS is an acronym for Christian Anarchists Meeting to Prayerfully Understand Scripture.
- Christian anarchy has no relation to secular anarchy. A Christian Anarchist merely affirms that Jesus Christ it their primary source of all things and no person or thing comes between the believer and Christ Jesus.
- CAMPUS Gathering are entirely a-political.
Free Gift from Shawn
Shawn has a few books he would like to give you. The first is a free digital version (ebook) called “The Christian Anarchist Crookbook” Volume 1. The second free ebook is called “Eternal Punishment”. Third ebook is “It’s Not the End of the World”. Fourth ebook is “Knife to a Gun Fight”. These are yours free as a gift. Below you can download one or both in either a PDF version or an .EPUB version of which you can open in an ebook readers like iBooks (Mac) or your favourite ebook reader like Calibre (Mac,PC). We hope you will benefit from these free books and that they will bring you closer to the Lord!