a fellowship of believers!
Deconstructed gatherings where believers subjectively seek God in Spirit and Truth through weekly verse by verse teachings through books of the Bible. All views welcome.
Christ Jesus forever upheld.
What OTHERS freely say about C.A.M.P.U.S
LATEST Milk teaching (GALATIANS)
Sundays at 10 am (MST)
LATEST Meat teaching (LUKE)
Sundays at 2.30 pm (MST)
Beginning in 2006 under a couple different names, CAMPUS Gatherings have meet on a weekly basis (Sundays) for one reason – to study the Word of God in a contextual, verse by verse, expository fashion. What makes CAMPUS Gatherings unique are the following foundations:
- The pastor/teacher presents information with the understanding that he/she may be incorrect.
- As we maintain that the faith is entirely subjective all hearers are free to reject anything the pastor/teacher presents.
- Services include prayer, singing Bible verses set to music, sitting in silence, then a teaching from a verse by verse expository teaching of the Word followed by an open Question/Answer/Comment period by the hearers. We close with prayer.
- All versions of the Bible are welcome, all people, all views, all lifestyles, all the time.
- There are no memberships, no special causes, no collections (or tithes) taken and no professed authority of any kind by the pastor/teacher.
- All people are free to live their lives and spend their time and resources as they see fit.
- There are no official mid-week services or programs. The Christian life is to be lived in the world with all people.
- CAMPUS is an acronym for Christian Anarchists Meeting to Prayerfully Understand Scripture.
- Christian anarchy has no relation to secular anarchy. A Christian Anarchist merely affirms that Jesus Christ it their primary source of all things and no person or thing comes between the believer and Christ Jesus.
- CAMPUS Gathering are entirely a-political.
A Free Gift from Shawn
Shawn has a few books he would like to give you. The first is a free digital version (ebook) called “The Christian Anarchist Crookbook” Volume 1. The second free ebook is called “Eternal Punishment”. Third ebook is “It’s Not the End of the World”. Fourth ebook is “Knife to a Gun Fight”. These are yours free as a gift. Below you can download one or both in either a PDF version or an .EPUB version of which you can open in an ebook readers like iBooks (Mac) or your favourite ebook reader like Calibre (Mac,PC). We hope you will benefit from these free books and that they will bring you closer to the Lord!
Christian Anarchist Crookbook
It's Not the End of the World
Knife to a Gun Fight
IF YOU enjoy C.A.M.P.U.S THEN
CONSIDER SHARING this page WITH
YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Visit us on social media, say hello, share and like us!
If you feel inclined by the Spirit to donate to a ministry then please consider prayerfully donating to C.A.M.P.U.S
So how can you give financially to keep us going? We have two simple categories of giving: Monthly Donation or Single Donation.
Most of the staff and workers that make CAMPUS possible, do so on their own time and at their own expense. CAMPUS is definitely a labor of love. But there are equipment costs, hosting costs, building expenses like gas, water, electricity and rent. And don’t forget Shawn, he spends hours and hours preparing messages, counseling and doing whatever he can to get God’s Word out to you.
Please consider supporting this ministry. God bless you for your generosity, and thank you for helping us reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!